In addition to the brand’s wearable collection and Samsung Gear S, Samsung has declared the new Samsung Gear Circle — a wireless earphones that when paired with a smartphone, will alert users through vibration whenever a notification is taken in.
With Gear Circle, users can listen to music, receive calls and make voice commands in style using the wearable device’s Bluetooth connection.
According to The Verge article, when not in use, the new earphones can either be stuffed away in your pocket, or worn proudly around your neck — the device has a metal clasp that means the Gear Circle can double as an impromptu necklace.
Samsung Gear Circle Features:
- Smart Magnetic Clasp Control, Voice Notification, Sound Alive
- Single MEMS Microphone
- 12? Dynamic Speaker
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Micro USB Connector (charging only)
- Magnetic Sensor (Hall IC), Touch Sensor
- 180mAh Li-ion (Standby 300h / Talk 11h / Play Time 9h)
Both the Samsung Gear S and the Gear Circle will be available in global markets in phases through Samsung’s retail channels, e-commerce websites and via carriers beginning October as stated in Samsung Mobile Press release.