The seat of the court is in Prayagraj. The Allahabad Supreme Court maintains a permanent county bank in Lucknow, the administrative capital of the state. The maximum number of sitting judges is 160, the highest in India. Over time, a separate building for document scanning, known as the Center for Information Technology, opened in March 2016 and stands out as one of the most impressive and modern buildings in information technology. The court maintains a permanent bank in Lucknow, the administrative capital of the state. A new Supreme Court building has been built in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, on a 40-hectare plot that houses 57 courtrooms and is equipped with all modern facilities. As of June 30, 2020, the workforce compared to the 160 judges is 102 judges. The Allahabad High Court, also known as the Allahabad High Court of Justice, is the Supreme Court based in Prayagraj, which has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was founded on March 17, 1866, making it one of the oldest established high courts in India.
The Supreme Court of the North-West Provinces began its functions in a building in Agra and was moved to Allahabad in 1869. Sir Walter Morgan was the first Chief Justice, Shri Shah Mohammad Suleman the first Indian Chief Justice and Shri Bidhu Bhushan Malik was the first Chief Justice after independence. The foundation stone of the current High Court building was laid in 1911 by Sir John Stanley, then Chief Justice. Construction of the building began in 1914 and was completed in 1916. On November 27, 1916, the courtyard was moved to the current building. In January 2019, the modernly equipped 30 Court Room was commissioned. Currently, in addition to the Court and the Honourable Chief Justice`s Chamber, there are 91 Chambers and 96 Chambers. During the centenary of the Supreme Court in 1966, a museum was created permanently, making it the first Supreme Court to have its own museum. The museum has a rich collection of judgments, deeds, photographs, clothing, furniture and the original charter of Her Majesty Queen Victoria of March 17, 1866, which created and furnished the Supreme Court. When the state of Uttaranchal, now known as Uttarakhand, was cut off from Uttar Pradesh in 2000, this Supreme Court ceased to have jurisdiction over the districts falling within Uttaranchal. High Court Best Practices Digitization of Court Records: A crore decided on business cases with about 50 crore pages .. Hon`ble Dr.
Judge Kaushal Jayendra ThakerJuge Administrator, (For Allahabad)Supreme Court, Allahabad e-Initiatives of the eCourt Project (Supreme Court) The official website of the Allahabad Supreme Court has been developed internally. That. Hon`ble Mr Justice Rajesh BindalChief Justice,High Court, Allahabad Hon`ble Dr. Justice Kaushal Jayendra ThakerAdministrative Judge,(For Allahabad)High Court, Allahabad Hon`ble Mr Justice Subhash Vidyarthi Administrative Judge,(For Allahabad)High Court, Allahabad Mr Santosh Rai District Judge,Allahabad. Mr. Anjani Kumar Nodal Computer Officer / Addl. District and Session Judges. Dedicated email ID to fill Fresh Bail & Others Urgent Applications. All applications must include the contact details of the lawyers/litigants, including their mobile phone number and email address. “efilingdcald[at]gmail[dot]com” (for district court) “efilingfcald[at]gmail[dot]com” (for family court) For any questions, please contact “0532-2640284” The Supreme Court of Allahabad was built by Khan Saheb Nizamuddin of Loha Mundi, Agra. He also donated the water well to the Supreme Court.
The staff of the Supreme Court Office in Allahabad is roughly divided into four cadres: private magazines reporting on the judgments of the Allahabad Supreme Court include that Allahabad became the seat of government of the northwestern provinces and that a Supreme Court was established in 1834, but was moved to Agra within a year.  In 1875, he returned to Allahabad.   The former Supreme Court was located in the Office of the Accountant General in the Allahabad University complex.  Honourable Judge Rajesh BindalDeputy Judge of the Supreme Court, Allahabad on the 25th. In February 1948, the Supreme Court of Oudh merged with the Supreme Court of Allahabad. It was established on 17 March 1866 as the High Court of Justice for the North-West Provinces in Agra by the Indian High Courts Act of 1861, which replaced the former Sadr Diwani Adalat. Sir Walter Morgan, Barrister-at-Law, and Mr. Simpson were appointed First Chief Justice and Clerk of the High Court of the North-West Provinces, respectively. Dedicated email ID to fill Fresh Bail & Others Urgent Applications. All applications must include the contact details of the lawyers/litigants, including their mobile phone number and email address. The Indian High Courts Act of 1861 established the high courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay in 1862. He gave the Queen of England the power to issue a letter patent to establish other high courts such as the high courts of the presidency`s cities with similar powers.
In the exercise of this power, on 17. In March 1866, a Supreme Court for the Northwestern Provinces was established in Agra, replacing the Sadr Diwani Adalat. Sir Walter Morgan, a lawyer, has been appointed the first Chief Justice of the High Court of the North-West Provinces. In 1869, he was moved to Allahabad. An additional letter patent dated March 11, 1919 changed the nomenclature to “the Supreme Court in Allahabad.” The United Nations Courts Act, 1925 (United Provinces Act IV of 1925) was passed by the legislature of the United Provinces with the consent of the Governor General. He abolished the old law on the courts of Oudh and created a main court for Oudh, with 5 judges: a chief judge and 4 puisne judges.